Monday, October 23, 2006

Do not open this until I am gone.



As most of you know my good friend Natasha Talbot has been battling cancer over the past year. Her battle finally came to an end this saturday evening at approximately 8:35 pm. She had a very tough life and faced a lot of adversity throughout her short time here on earth. But in spite of this, she was alwas kind and caring to everyone she knew. She was a unique person with a charisma that i will never forget. She taught me to be honest, be strong and care for people because in the end all you leave behind are the memories that others keep. I hope that Natasha is in a better place right now where more people can appreciate the amazing woman that she is and I hope wherever she is, that she is happy. I will miss her dearly, she meant a lot to me and will not be forgotten. I cannot belive she is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home